saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 10:52:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with dawn steadily approaching, he has started to make his way out of this odd realm that feeds into his paranoia; a trait he so wishes to keep buried.[break][break]

one more to go, it seems.[break][break]

"friend or foe?"[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x1[break][break]

TOTAL: 70 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 11:03:22 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji was tired; his body was changed; his body was strained, his body was in pain, but he was out of range…Into the maws of yet another creature, another beast. He could tell with a glance, this was one of the Elite Four, famous across the region.
[break][break]
”Foe.” His answer was simple, he wasn’t sure if the rage that flowed through him was due to the space itself, or if it was a side effect of the paranoia that affected those in this place.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 11:09:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

foe.[break][break]

"good."[break][break]

because even if his mind and soul have come close to breaking, he seeks this more than anything else.[break][break]

his jynx lets loose a POWDER SNOW at them.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 80 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 11:16:50 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji looked at the Jynx, at the trainer, and then released his own Scrafty just at the Powder Snow hit, it was a cold hit; one that made even him, with his high defence against such moves, shiver.
[break][break]
”Don’t back down. Beat Up.” He said to his Scrafty; dark shadows jumped from him, forming into strange shapes that eventually turned into shapes resembling his other pokemon; though their numbers were only three high, the rest were too knocked out, and he too far from a point of healing.
[break][break]
Yet they jumped out, as if to get involved into the fray of combat, jumping to attack the Jynx.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 11:20:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the truth is matias is running dangerously low on resources as well. even for a man who doesn't tire, his pokemon do, and so he has to adapt accordingly.[break][break]

the type matchup isn't in their favor and he sees it playing out a few different ways. they all take up too much time, however, and so he speeds things up.[break][break]

"kill yourself."[break][break]

the order comes without a moment of hesitation.[break][break]

a PERISH SONG follows.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 90 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 11:24:38 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji was self assured in the fact he was not a good man, but the simple option that came from the trainer having his pokemon take itself out, to force herself into death; it was a terrible decision.
[break][break]
Kouji’s Scrafty attacked, the beat up took place it was too late to pull back, and the Perish song struck in a moment, the pokemon were taken down together.
[break][break]
Kouji was somewhat fortunate it had been a shadow, not Scrafty directly, but even so as the timer went down, one more shadow disappeared with each…Just how much longer till Scrafty.
[break][break]
”Sacrificing already huh? You sure you ain’t the villain instead of me?”

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 11:29:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

jynx is the first to go. it slumps to the ground, succumbing to the pain of the attacks and the eventual PERISH SONG that has doomed its fate.[break][break]

he doesn't even allow it the decency of being recalled into its pokeball. it will be left to this odd realm.[break][break]

"does it matter who's the villain?"[break][break]

he stomps into the ground, sending an EARTH SPIKE shooting out below the rocket with the intention of skewering them through the leg.[break][break]

[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 300 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 11:34:25 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Were it not for his well timed reactions; Kouji forced his pokemon back to the Pokeball just as the Earth Spike shot up, it was a small shift in his position, a hop; and a jump into the air as he moved his foot into the way; spiked through as it rose and dragged him up into the air.
[break][break]
A scream broke through his lungs as he was lifted by his foot, the spike mangled the bones in that same foot as he was flung; his other leg kicked off, but that merely led him to crash down onto the ground.
[break][break]
”Goddamnit, the fuck. You one of those thingies as well?” What the hell were they called? He gripped his bleeding foot, he adjusted his position, and tried to stand on his foot only to stumble before he reached for another pokeball. He threw it forward; the red flash that appeared in that moment showed another, a Houndoom which roared in that moment as if showing the pain his trainer most definitely felt.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 11:54:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"one of those? what, a monster?"[break][break]

that much is true.[break][break]

the appearance of the houndoom stops him in his tracks. he knows what it's like to be burned by one; the phantom pain that follows people around is haunting.[break][break]

he has no other pokemon.[break][break]

"would a monster grant you mercy?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 310 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 11:56:51 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji looked at the man, the monster; and at the same time. ”Why?” His tone sounded confused, blood pooled from his foot.
[break][break]
”Don’t wanna get burned?”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 12:01:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"because i'm all out of pokemon."[break][break]

he juts his chin in a direction.[break][break]

"and the exit is right there."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x6[break][break]

TOTAL: 320 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 12:12:03 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji narrowed his eye at the answer, but he couldn’t stand either. The man had no pokemon left, he could kill him; take his head.
[break][break]
But it would be a mutual kill, was it worth it? How much did he value his own future? Did he value it higher than the life of this man? Kouji was sure he could do it, double kill. That was an option for him to take.
[break][break]
”Then go. You’re still a monster. But I’d be a lot happier killing you, than you killing me. I don’t mind a double kill ya see.” He said as he slapped his lap, his Houndoom came running back.
[break][break]
”I’m Matsubara Kouji by the way, I’ll come back for this debt one day, so make sure you do the same with a full team.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Clash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 12:20:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

odds are matias will not remember their name but it doesn't hurt to make introductions.[break][break]

"matias silph."[break][break]

the next time will not end the same way.[break][break]

[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x7[break][break]

TOTAL: 730 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
herding
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 19:51:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven